What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Discover exactly how to stop your shin splints quickly and permanently using easy shin splint treatment methods that you can use from the comfort of your own home.
- 5 mistakes to avoid that almost everyone is guilty of, which instead of curing your shin splints, weakens and destroys your body’s natural ability to heal itself (and almost everyone is doing it!)
- A simple and shockingly easy treatment to get immediate relief from pain and inflammation using a simple ingredient that everyone has in their own home
- The single most important secret (less than 5% of shin splint sufferers follow) behind long term shin splint relief
- The dirty little secret that the pharmaceutical industry doesn’t want you to know about pain killers
- A simple, scientifically proven method for getting dramatic relief from your pain in just 15 minutes
- The proven 3-step method that has helped thousands of people get rid of shin splints for good.
- THE shin splint treatment secret of Jerry Lindgren, one of the greatest runners of all time
- You will save hundreds or even thousands of dollars in visits to doctors or orthopaedists
- Why conventional treatments don’t work and why they often make your shin splints worse
- You will cure the real cause of your shin splints and end your pain permanently!
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Stop Shin Splints scores 61.59/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.stopshinsplints.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: stopshinsplints.com you’ll also be taken through to stopshinsplints.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)